Due to the success of our group, available surgery dates fill up quickly. There are two ways to apply for our spay/neuter programs - Online or by Mail. In all programs, the co-payment is $30 for cats and $50 for dogs.
Co-payments are not refundable. However, with proper notification, appointments can be rescheduled. No-shows and late cancellations prevent other pets from getting fixed. If you do not contact us prior to surgery day to cancel your pet's surgery, your co-payment could be forfeited.
ONLINE APPLICATION AND CO-PAYMENT PROCESS
Step 1) Click the Buy Now button to submit the $30 or $50 co-payment.
Step 2) Click here to compete and submit the online application.
The co-payment will be matched with the application. If the PayPal, credit or debit card co-payment is paid with a different name than the name on the application, please indicate the payment name in the "Remarks" area of the application.
MAIL APPLICATION AND CHECK PROCESS
Click here to display a PDF application form that you can print and mail. Be sure to include a check made out to "Fix Them All" for the required co-payment of $30 for a cat, or $50 for a dog.
It’s easy to apply for low-cost spay or neuter through Fix Them All. If you live in the North Central Florida area and the cost of spay/neuter would be a hardship for you, you will qualify for our programs.
We have five programs for your convenience.
1) Mobile unit. Our mobile unit, run by Access Veterinary Services, visits Chiefland and Keystone Heights monthly. You will find the dates and sign-up instructions on our Events and Mobile Unit pages.
2) Cats only transport. In partnership with Sheltering Hands, we offer cat only monthly transport between their spay/neuter clinic in Ocala and locations in Chiefland and Keystone Heights. Find dates and sign-up instructions on our Events page.
3) Dog only transport. In partnership with the Humane Society of North Central Florida, we offer dog only transports monthly between the HSNCF spay/neuter clinic in Gainesville and locations in Chiefland and Keystone Heights. Find dates and sign-up instructions on our Events page.
4) Dog and cat transport. We offer alternating monthly transports for dogs/cats between Macclenny and the Humane Society spay/neuter clinic in Gainesville. Find dates and sign-up instructions on our Events page. PLEASE NOTE: The May 11 cat transport is full.
5) Participating veterinary clinics. You will be emailed a surgery certificate for low-cost spay/neuter with one of our participating veterinarians. Co-Payments must be submitted with your online application. Applications without co-payments will not be processed. For more information about participating clinics, see our Veterinarians page.
Regardless of the method you choose, the application form will ask which veterinary practice you prefer. All veterinarians will require you to bring proof of current rabies vaccination; if you do not have this, they will vaccinate your pet at the time of surgery at your expense. Please review our Veterinarians page for details about each veterinary clinic.
We will notify you by email, phone or text when we receive your application and/or co-payment. If a participating clinic is selected, a surgery certificate will be emailed to you and the veterinary practice within 3 days of us receiving both the co-payment and the application. If the surgery date was prescheduled through Fix Them All, you need to contact the veterinary practice to confirm the appointment. If the surgery date was not prescheduled, all you have to do is contact the veterinary practice within three working days to schedule the appointment then notify Fix Them All of the
appointment date. If a transport or mobile unit is selected, the drop-off/pick-up times and location will be emailed to you.
Please be advised that the co-payment covers the spay/neuter procedure and a 24 hour injectable pain medication only. Should the veterinary clinic find that your pet is in heat or pregnant, or has conditions such as pyometra or cryptorchidism (undescended testicle) or any other condition which would require extra medical attention in order to perform the procedure, THOSE CHARGES WILL BE IMPOSED BY THE CLINIC TO YOU, PAYABLE TO THE VETERINARY CLINIC AT THE TIME YOUR PET IS DISCHARGED.