It’s easy to apply for low-cost spay or neuter through Fix Them All. If you live in Alachua, Bradford, Clay, Dixie, Gilchrist, Levy, Putnam or surrounding counties, and the cost of spay/neuter would be a hardship for you, you will qualify for our programs.
We have four programs for your convenience. In all programs, the co-payment is $30 for cats and $50 for dogs.
1) Mobile unit. Our mobile unit, run by Access Veterinary Services, visits Chiefland Farmers Flea Market and Lisa's Feed Store in Keystone Heights monthly. You will find the locations, dates and sign-up instructions on our Events and Mobile Unit pages.
2) Cats only transport. In partnership with Sheltering Hands, we offer cats only monthly transport between their spay/neuter clinic in Ocala and two location: Chiefland City Hall and Lake Area Small Engine, 7333 Kyle St., Keystone Heights. For registration information and surgery dates, contact Lucille at 352-348-1615.
3) Dogs only transport. In partnership with the Humane Society of North Central Florida, we offer dogs only transport monthly between the Chiefland City Hall and Lake Area Small Engine, 7333 Kyle St., Keystone Heights and the HSNCF spay/neuter clinic in Gainesville. For registration information and surgery dates, text Jessie at 262-623-7331 for Putnam, Clay and Bradford counties. Contact Jo Ellen at 352-281-8205 for all other counties.
4) Local veterinary clinics. You will get a surgery certificate for low-cost spay/neuter with any of our participating veterinarians online or by mail. Co-Payments must be submitted with your online application. Applications without co-payments will not be processed.
Please note due to the success of our group, available surgery dates fill up quickly on the
transports, mobile units and at the clinics.
(Online) The online application and co-payment process has 2 steps:
1) Submit the $30 or $50 co-payment by clicking the Buy Now button:
2) Complete and submit the online application by clicking here.
The co-payment will be matched with the application. If the PayPal, credit or debit card co-payment is paid with a different name than the name on the application,please indicate the payment name in the "Remarks" area of the application.
(By mail) Click here to display a PDF application form that you can print and mail. Be sure to include a check made out to "Fix Them All" for the required co-payment of $30 for a cat, or $50 for a dog.
Regardless of the method you choose, the application form will ask which veterinary practice you prefer. All veterinarians will require you to bring proof of current rabies vaccination; if you do not have this, they will vaccinate your pet at the time of surgery at your expense. Please review our Veterinarians page for details about each veterinary clinic.
We will notify you by email, phone or text when we receive your application and/or co-payment. If a participating clinic is selected, a surgery certificate will be emailed to you and the veterinary practice within 3 days of us receiving both the co-payment and the application. All you have to do is contact the veterinary practice within three working days to schedule the appointment then notify us of the appointment date. If a transport or mobile unit is
selected, an email with drop off/pick up times and location will be sent to you.
Please be advised that the co-payment covers the spay/neuter procedure and a 24 hour injectable pain medication only. Should the veterinary clinic find that your pet is in heat or pregnant, or has conditions such as pyometra or cryptorchidism (undescended testicle) or any other condition which would require extra medical attention in order to perform the procedure, THOSE CHARGES WILL BE IMPOSED BY THE CLINIC TO YOU, PAYABLE TO THE VETERINARY CLINIC AT THE TIME YOUR PET IS DISCHARGED.